** We want to keep our shared space Covid-free, and safe for all our tenants, hirers and clients. Please do not book the studio if you have any cold or flu symptoms, and please ensure that your clients and assistants are well. We have hand sanitiser at the studio and appreciate everyone using it before using any of the spaces. Please maintain social distancing at all times during your shoot, and wipe down surfaces before leaving with the wipes provided. We have the studios cleaned regularly and do our best to create a safe environment for all. If you have any questions or concerns please get in touch. **
We acknowledge and pay our respects to the Kaurna people, the traditional custodians whose ancestral lands we gather on. We pay our respects to the Elders; past, present and future.
This page contains all the information you need to book your studio space - please scroll down to see the booking calendar to check availability, and continue scrolling for prices and then for booking systems, including equipment booking. Please note that we have a new specialist PRODUCT STUDIO that will be added to the website shortly.
Studio 1 Hire
Studio1 is both comfortable and functional and the perfect space for a range of professional shoots. The studio is available to all photographers and if you need assistance let us know prior to your booking.
Large 8.4m x 6.1m Studio
Professional ceiling track for studio Lighting
6m Black Curtain (to the floor)
Split Tone Floor – half black and half white
Chalkboard wall (optional backdrop)
Textured backdrop wall
Multiple and Accessible Powerpoints
Access to Clothing Rack, Shared Kitchen and Reception
Effective Heating and Air-Conditioning
Accessible Parking (1 space for hirers)
Male and Female Toilets
Access to the makeup and change room
Parking space available in the studio carpark
Studio 2 Hire
Studio 2 is a creative dream and offers an alternative and funky space to shoot small and intimate projects.
Variety of backdrops
Blue and Green screen
Creative and moveable backdrops/set dressing props
Please note - no aircon / heating but we have small heaters and fans if needed
Natural Light - roller door
Ideal for more messy shoots
Access to the makeup & change-room
Parking space (1) available in the studio carpark
Check studio availability here before making your bookings in the cart below
PLEASE NOTE :
1) If you are planning to shoot after-hours you will need to get in touch to arrange after-hours access. Please email Sam to come in for an induction if it's your first hire, or to get the latest access codes.
2) Your studio hire does not include lighting - if you need lights and modifiers, please be sure to hire them (see below). See above for what is included.
3) Your hire time is from when you plan to arrive until when you are packed up and have finished. Others are able to book the space from the time your hire ends so please be sure to book sufficient time for your project, including set up and pack down.
4) Please tidy up after your shoot and leave the space in a good condition - there is a vacuum cleaner, mop and broom in the corridor to the toilets, and cleaning products under the sink. A cleaning fee of $50 applies if the studio is left in a mess!
5) Please do not wear shoes that will mark the floor. If necessary we have shoe covers that you can wear while you are setting up and packing down. Make sure that your models / subject are not damaging the floor during your shoot.
THANK YOU :)
Rates get lower per hour as your shoot gets longer - here are the example rates. Your shopping cart will calculate the total based on your booking duration :: TO BOOK, just click on the shopping cart icon on the item you would like to book (see below) :)