Studio1 is both comfortable and functional and the perfect space for a range of professional shoots. The studio is available to all photographers and if you need assistance let us know prior to your booking.
Large 8.4m x 6.1m Studio
Professional ceiling track for studio Lighting
6m Black Curtain (to the floor)
Split Tone Floor – half black and half white
Chalkboard wall (optional backdrop)
Textured backdrop wall
Multiple and Accessible Powerpoints
Access to Clothing Rack, Shared Kitchen and Reception
Effective Heating and Air-Conditioning
Accessible Parking (1 space for hirers)
Male and Female Toilets
Access to the makeup and change room
Parking space available in the studio carpark
Studio 2 Hire
Studio 2 is a creative dream and offers an alternative and funky space to shoot small and intimate projects.
Variety of backdrops
Blue and Green screen
Creative and moveable backdrops/set dressing props
Please note - no aircon / heating but we have small heaters and fans if needed
Natural Light - roller door
Ideal for more messy shoots
Access to the makeup & change-room
Parking space (1) available in the studio carpark
The Gallery Room - Hot Desk, Client area & meeting room
Our new hot-desking space comes with it's own meeting room, and a separate screen for editing - it is also an ideal room for extra space during large shoots with a big cast / crew. It is perfect for freelancers who want to schedule all their client meetings in a day in a private and comfortable room, or who have a large amount of editing they need to do, and who need to get out of the house to focus. It's also ideal for photographers or filmmakers who book one of our studios and would like to make a day of it, to get their editing or other work done. We are hoping to find freelancers who are looking for regular access to a shared space, but who don't want to commit to a full-time office. 24-hour access and your own key is available for regular (weekly) freelancers who want to join the studio casually. We also welcome other working professionals who want to work in a vibrant, inspiring and creative space with others, but who also want their privacy and a separate room. Whilst we have a gallery of artwork on the walls, you can optionally bring in your own images to hang in the space for client meetings. We also have a data projector available for client gallery previews. This room is available for $20 p/hour or $100 p/day (+ gst). Book below, or get in touch to chat..
Check studio availability here before making your bookings in the cart below
PLEASE NOTE :
1) If you are planning to shoot after-hours you will need to get in touch to arrange after-hours access. Please email Sam to come in for an induction if it's your first hire, or to get the latest access codes.
2) Your studio hire does not include lighting - if you need lights and modifiers, please be sure to hire them (see below). See above for what is included.
3) Your hire time is from when you plan to arrive until when you are packed up and have finished. Others are able to book the space from the time your hire ends so please be sure to book sufficient time for your project, including set up and pack down.
4) Please tidy up after your shoot and leave the space in a good condition - there is a vacuum cleaner, mop and broom in the corridor to the toilets, and cleaning products under the sink. A cleaning fee of $50 applies if the studio is left in a mess!
5) Please do not wear shoes that will mark the floor. If necessary we have shoe covers that you can wear while you are setting up and packing down. Make sure that your models / subject are not damaging the floor during your shoot.
THANK YOU :)
Rates get lower per hour as your shoot gets longer - here are the example rates. Your shopping cart will calculate the total based on your booking duration :: TO BOOK, just click on the shopping cart icon on the item you would like to book (see below) :)